From: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Micha=B3?=
Subject: lisp usage
Hi everyone!

	I'm looking for some articles about lisp usage. I need some information
about 'how to take advantage of lisp programming'. If you have any ideas
where to look for it, I'm glad to take help from you.

	- m z -

From: Boethius
Subject: Re: lisp usage

See www.paulgraham.com
From: Pascal Costanza
In article <················@wp.pl>, Micha� <·········@wp.pl> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> 	I'm looking for some articles about lisp usage. I need some information
> about 'how to take advantage of lisp programming'. If you have any ideas
> where to look for it, I'm glad to take help from you.
>
> 	- m z -

http://www.lisp.org and http://alu.cliki.net/ are good starting points. Especially http://alu.cliki.net/Evaluate%20Lisp

All the best,
Pascal
From: Paolo Amoroso
On Sun, 11 May 2003 12:55:04 +0200, Micha� <·········@wp.pl> wrote:

> 	I'm looking for some articles about lisp usage. I need some information

See:

  http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application
  http://alu.cliki.net/Research%20Organizations
  http://alu.cliki.net/Success%20Stories
  http://alu.cliki.net/Evaluate%20Lisp
  http://alu.cliki.net/Consultant

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Pascal Bourguignon

http://www.franz.com/success/

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.
From: Franz Kafka
"Micha�" <·········@wp.pl> wrote in message ·····················@wp.pl...
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm looking for some articles about lisp usage. I need some information
> about 'how to take advantage of lisp programming'. If you have any ideas
> where to look for it, I'm glad to take help from you.
>
> - m z -

For some rapid programming applications I have hooked Lisp into several
C/C++ API's. This allows me to code faster, and to make
sure the application is correct before writing the code in C/C++.
Sometimes I even just add declerations in the Lisp code, and
provide the Lisp source--if I want to add an embeded/scripting
language to the app. I am writing.

It is very easy to build a lang. on Lisp--one that allows users to
use the C/C++ API interactively. (Mostly Graphics, and some NN APIs.)