From: Rick Giuly
Subject: cmucl with ilisp -- line number of error?
I'm using ilisp in emacs and cmucl. When I save and compile a buffer I
generally get a few syntax errors. The error messages don't tell what line
the error occurred on. Is there any way to get the line number?

-Rick

From: John R. Strohm
Subject: Dallas LISPniks?
Any interest in forming a Dallas LISPniks group?

(I may not be in Dallas much longer, but I figure it can't hurt to try
anyway.)

--John
From: Bob Bechtel
Subject: Re: Dallas LISPniks?
Sure, why not?  Maybe we can provide a nice send-off as you depart for
Austin...

bob bechtel

From: William Newman
"John R. Strohm" <······@airmail.net> wrote in message news:<··········@library1.airnews.net>...
> Any interest in forming a Dallas LISPniks group?
>
> (I may not be in Dallas much longer, but I figure it can't hurt to try
> anyway.)

I'm a Dallas Lispnik, and I'd be interested in meeting others. (But
note that I don't read this newsgroup with great regularity, so an
announcement here mightn't be an effective way to notify me.)