From: Jerome Chan
Subject: Threading using CLisp?
From: Franz Kafka
Subject: Re: Threading using CLisp?
"Jerome Chan" <········@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
···································@news.newsguy.com...
> I can't find documentation anywhere describing threading in clisp. Does
> clisp support any form of mutlithreading?

I looked at clisp.cons.org and I think it said that CL-HTTP or AllegroServe
could not be run under clisp becase clisp does not support multithreading.

So, unless you are going to write some code for multithreading or get some
body else to do it for you--I think the answer is no.

I think Corman Lisp supports multithreding as is so much cheaper than
Allegro for individuals who want to Learn Lisp and create Win32 apps.