From: Greg Menke
Subject: Washington DC Lispnik report
Five people showed up at Jaleo's on Monday March 24, we met at the bar
and proceeded from there to dinner.  Topics ranged from who does what
with Lisp to the free software vs for-profit software debate, touching
on ALICE, Beowulf and languages in general.  The anchovies were a
favorite dish, and we were treated to Flamenco dancers as well.

I think we all had a great time- I certainly did.  Unfortunately, two
of us fell victim to the efficient rapacity of Bethesda's parking
meters.  Hopefully the next meeting's venue will have easier
parking... :)

Greg Menke