From: Karel Miklav
Subject: Protest against the war on Iraq
You will sure be annoyed, but so am I. This is not only a war against
Iraq but a war against all the people dependant on international
economy, and it means you too. I do not support it because from the
viewpoint of a member of international community it is not legal, it is
not legitimate and it is not right. Let it be known.

Sincerely,
Karel Miklav

From: Nils Goesche
Subject: Re: Protest against the war on Iraq
Karel Miklav <·····@inetis.spppambait.com> writes:

> ... war ...

Wrong thread.  Try the one with the subject

  ``Against war (off topic)��

Regards,
--
Nils G�sche

PGP key ID 0x0655CFA0
From: Franz Kafka
Nils Goesche <······@cartan.de> wrote in message news:<··············@cartan.de>...
> Karel Miklav <·····@inetis.spppambait.com> writes:

> Wrong thread.  Try the one with the subject
>
>   ``Against war (off topic)��
>
> Regards,

This is a lisp forum post in lisp style.

(append 'bomb 'Iraq 'now 'and 'then 'they 'will 'want 'peace)
(append 'hang 'the 'traders 'and 'then 'they 'will 'be 'no 'more 'ambushes)
(append 'drop 'bombs 'on 'Saddam|'|s 'palace)
(setf *leaders* '(bush saddam))
(remove *leaders* 'saddam) ;our bombs will do that HA HA HA