From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: CFGP: New  (basic) Cell Intro
Before tearing into a Cello tutorial proper I decided a new, basic intro
to Cells might be required for folks to follow the Cello stuff. The
first Cello tutorial will be more "see-what-Cells-can-do?" than truly
tutorial.

Look for a "Cell Basics" link on this page (reloading the page if
necessary):

    http://www.tilton-technology.com/cells_top.html

The new doc has not been bounced off anyone for readability before being
put on the site, largely because it is old stuff and pretty simple (to
me, anyway). In the future I will preflight this stuff with a few folks
before uploading.

The .LISP file shows both what should be evaluated and what should then
be observed in the Listener, so one can follow the tutorial without
actually loading the cell package.

Feedback on this tutorial is welcome. Remember what your elders said:
"If you can't say anything mean, say something at all." So I know it is
OK. :)

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc