From: Daniel L. Pasco
Subject: [Advertisement] Lisp friendly 3D Visualization Package
Hi everybody,  I wanted to mention a product our company
has been developing.  The product, Epiphany/3D. is a
distributed 3D visualization package.  3rd party applications
describe their data via network messages using Lisp S-Expressions
or XML.

Applications:
*  An Interactive Data Visualization Tool
Epiphany/3D interacts with your application in real time to
create detailed, dynamic renderings of scientific data.

*  An Extensible Distributed User Interface Package
Epiphany/3D's extensible protocol and application defined
user interface elements make it ideal for distributed,
dynamic control of third party applications.

Epiphany/3D is probably not all things to all users, but
we'd like to change that by incorporating user feedback
and constructive suggestions.

Cost:  $200 US for binaries, $2,000 US source code.
Purchase price include free (maintenance) updates for a year.
Website: http://brainmurmurs.com

Thank all!

-Dan