From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: ANNC: Cells/CLisp
Nothing to get too lahered up about, but anyone interested in Cells on
win32 who only has access to CLisp can jump for joy:

    http://www.tilton-technology.com/cells_top.html

Scroll down to "new for march, 2003". if it ain't there, reload the page
(that's what I had to do.)

I also tested under trial versions from ACl and LW, worked fine. It did
not occur to me to test under MCL, but it has worked there in the past.
This distro uses ASDF defsystem, but you could just load the files in
the order shown in the .ASD files and do OK.

CormanLisp has a few issues with defstructs and GFs, so no go. But any
Cormanik obsessed with getting their hands on Cells could change all the
defstructs to defclass and /maybe/ it will work.

Finally, apologies to anyone who mistook "Cells" for "Cello" and had a
heart attack in their excitement.

:)

--

  kenny tilton