From: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: On Lisp reprint
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:37:09 -0800
From: Doris Wong at Apress
To: Lars Brinkhoff
Subject: Re: On Lisp

Hi Lars,

> I've heard from the author Paul Graham that you may publish his book
> On Lisp.  Is that true, and if so, when will it be available in stores?

Thanks for your interest in Apress books. We expect to publish Paul
Graham's book by Summer 2003. Please continue to check the Apress Web
site for the latest updates and promotions.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me again.

Best regards,
Doris

Doris Wong
Product Manager
Apress
From: Lars Brinkhoff
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 15:37:38 -0700
From: Doris Wong at Apress
To: Lars Brinkhoff

Hi Lars,

Thanks for checking back with me.  At this time, I don't think this
book will publish by this summer.  It is still in the assessment
stage, but as such could quickly move along once the details have been
worked out.  When the book becomes visible on the Forthcoming list,
then you can be assured that it is publishing in about 5 months or so.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific at this time. If you have further
inquiries, please feel free to contact me in the future.

Best regards,
Doris

Doris Wong
Product Manager