From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks meeting report
A half-dozen San Francisco Bay Area lispniks got together last Tuesday
for Mediterranean food and conversation at Pomegranate restaurant in
Berkeley. By getting a table in the back room it was quiet enough that
we were actually able to have plesant conversation about programming
contests (e.g. topcoder.com and the upcoming ICFP contest), various
stylistic issues in Lisp code, data abstraction in Bliss, and the zen
of debugging. As always, if you are interested in participating in
future lispniks meetings in the Bay Area, drop me an email and I'll
add you to the mailing list where we do planning.

-Peter

From: bryan
Subject: Re: Bay Area Lispniks meeting report
when's the next bay area lispniks meeting?

i'd game to meet up with you all.  i'll buy the first round.
(provided there's guinness on draught involved)