From: Greg Menke
Subject: June 2003 Washington DC Lispnik report
We increased our numbers this meeting, a few others sent email saying
they couldn't come- hopefully next time they will be able to attend.
We started at about 6:30, sampling a number of beers & chatting, then
sending in a delivery order.  My brother gave us a nice tour of the
facility, our food arriving just as the tour ended.

More beer was consumed during the meal, and we finished with an hour
and a half of chatting about Lisp jobs, programming techniques & the
normal bit of gossip.  It turns out there are some real, live Lisp
programmers in Baltimore.  A quite enjoyable evening and my brother
bore up under the weight of acronyms and rapid-fire geektalk quite
well.

We also discussed how the venue issue might be improved.  Meeting in a
restaurant is nice, but its often noisy.  Some suggested that if
convienently located office space might be found, we could meet there
and then those who are willing could go eat & drink afterwards.  I
think its a great idea, so if anyone has access to office space that
might be suitable, all suggestions are welcome.

So, we'll see everyone in July!

Thanks,

Greg Menke
From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: June 2003 Washington DC Lispnik report
On 20 Jun 2003 14:40:50 -0400, Greg Menke <··········@toadmail.com> wrote:

> normal bit of gossip.  It turns out there are some real, live Lisp
> programmers in Baltimore.  A quite enjoyable evening and my brother

They might consider adding entries to:

  http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application
  http://alu.cliki.net/Research%20Organizations

Paolo