From: giogkar
Subject: Lisp users in Greece???
Goodmorning. I am glad to see that this newsgroup is really active. I
have read many of the messages and I think that this group is really
helpful for Lispers.
Despite this fact the main reason I post is to find out whether there
are other Lisp users from greece here.

Cheers
From: Alexandros Diamantidis
Subject: Re: Lisp users in Greece???
* giogkar <·······@panafonet.gr> [2003-06-20 02:11]:
> Despite this fact the main reason I post is to find out whether there
> are other Lisp users from greece here.

Hi,

I'm here and I'm from Greece, but I'm not sure you can call me a Lisp
user - "chronic wannabe" would be more accurate: I read my first Lisp book
15 years ago and I still haven't done anything with it :-(

Some months ago someone called ilias, who I believe is a Greek living
in Germany, posted here a lot. Most of his messages didn't sit very
well with the newsgroup and he seems to be gone.

I've also seen a couple of messages from Giorgos Keramidas, whose name I
knew from the local Linux users mailing list. Who knows how many other
people from Greece just lurk here... I'd guess not many.

--
Alexandros Diamantidis * ····@hellug.gr