From: Roly Perera
Subject: What next after EMACS?
Apologies for posting here.  My reasons are, I believe, legitimate.

If you're interested in this (provisionally rhetorical) question, take a
look at:

http://www.ergnosis.com/employment/index.html

We still have 3 vacancies...

From: Matthew Danish
Subject: Re: What next after EMACS?
CL-EMACS, I hope.

--
; Matthew Danish <·······@andrew.cmu.edu>
; Signed or encrypted mail welcome.
From: Valdis Iljuconoks
"Matthew Danish" <·······@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote in message
···························@lain.mapcar.org...
> CL-EMACS, I hope.

eamcs speaking scheme :)

> --
> ; Matthew Danish <·······@andrew.cmu.edu>
> ; OpenPGP public key: C24B6010 on keyring.debian.org
> ; Signed or encrypted mail welcome.
> ; "There is no dark side of the moon really; matter of fact, it's all
dark."

--
Valdis Iljuconoks
    There is only one truth - the red pill.
From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
"Roly Perera" <········@btclick.com> writes:

> We still have 3 vacancies...

you ask for ideas w/o agenda, but an idea is merely an agenda cohered.
(and, of course, i must point out: there is no "after emacs". ;-)

thi
From: Roly Perera
;-}

···················@gnufans.net...

From: Julian St.
"Roly Perera" <········@btclick.com> writes:

> Apologies for posting here.  My reasons are, I believe, legitimate.
>
> If you're interested in this (provisionally rhetorical) question, take a
> look at:

"... using modern programming languages such as Java, paving the way
for the next generation of applications and tools ..."

This not the way I believe the future to be. ;)

> http://www.ergnosis.com/employment/index.html
>
> We still have 3 vacancies...

Would be nice to have a well-paid job, though...

Regards,
Julian
--
Support strong cryptography.

Key ID     : D65B2AB5
Fingerprint: FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5
Key server : pgp.mit.edu
From: c hore
> If you're interested in this (provisionally rhetorical)
> question, take a look at:

I thought it is supposed to be...Feyerabend?
http://www.dreamsongs.com/Feyerabend/Feyerabend.html

Or is Feyerabend still too much in the clouds now,
nothing on the ground yet, no concrete proposals or working
code yet...?

Just out of curiosity, why will applicants referred by
recruitment consultancies not be considered?  In general, do
such applicants tend to be not good?