From: Jacek Generowicz
Subject: MCL discussions ?
The Digitool website seems unreachable.

The MCL mailing list seems unhealthy; something I sent there via Gmane
hasn't shown up after a few days.

Google suggests that comp.lang.lisp.mcl hasn't received any articles
since May.

Is there some underylying problem causing all these malfunctions ?
From: John Wiseman
Subject: Re: MCL discussions ?
Jacek Generowicz <················@cern.ch> writes:

> The Digitool website seems unreachable.

Yeah, it seems to be down right now.  It has historically been
somewhat intermittent.

> The MCL mailing list seems unhealthy; something I sent there via
> Gmane hasn't shown up after a few days.

The problem could be with gmane; the mailing list has been getting on
average a couple posts a day.  The last one was a few hours ago.

> Google suggests that comp.lang.lisp.mcl hasn't received any articles
> since May.

I don't remember who runs the mailing-list-to-usenet gateway, but I
don't think it's Digitool.

John