From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: Calling all Newbies (and Oldbies): The Road to Lisp
I have moved the survey to Cliki, and named it "The Road to Lisp Survey":

    http://www.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey

Corrections/fixes/ideas for questions/whatever welcome.

Now here is a question: is there anything wrong with anonymous
there any way we can get the benefit of their feedback without forcing
them out of the CLOSet? <g>

jes wondrin...

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc
From: Kenny Tilton
Kenny Tilton wrote:
> I have moved the survey to Cliki, and named it "The Road to Lisp Survey":
>
>    http://www.cliki.net/The%20Road%20to%20Lisp%20Survey
>
> Corrections/fixes/ideas for questions/whatever welcome.

by the way, tho this started as a survey of people just adopting Lisp
now, answers from anyone are welcome.

and it would be great if folks who already responded here on cll would
cut and paste into the cliki page (no need to reformat to match the
actual survey questions).