From: Greg Menke
Subject: June 2003 Washington DC Lispniks meeting!
Given there was no outcry, I used my Unlimited Presidential Powers and
chose the Clipper City alternative, for Thursday June 19 (we could
switch to the 18th if necessary).  I confirmed it with my brother, so
we're all set.

As before, Clipper City's website is

http://www.clippercitybeer.com

Clipper City Brewing Company, LP
4615 Hollins Ferry Rd., Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21227

They are located just outside 695, between were 95 and the BW Parkway
intersect it.  Coming from 95, take 695 towards Glen Burnie.  Coming
from the BW Parkway, take 695 towards Towson.  In either case, Hollins
Ferry Rd is a bit less than a mile.  Its on the same side of 695 as
the big, defunct brewery (used to make Colt 45), just go right past
it, Clipper City is located in one of the industrial parks on the
left.  You'll see their sign at the road and over the door to the
building.

Having groups in is a standard PR exercsise for Clipper City, my
brother will be hosting it- he'll give tours and the beer is quite
fresh.

wrt food, there are a couple good carryout and delivery places nearby.
If people get there by 6:30 or so we could do a group order, but we're
entirely free to bring food or order individually.

See everyone next week!

Greg