From: Ingvar Mattsson
Subject: UK-lispers, London pub-meet, thursday June 19th
As previous, we'll be meeting in the Green Man at Great Portland
Street, on Thursday June 19th, starting somewhere between 6 PM and 7
PM, finishing off either when the pub closes or the last person
leaves.

There's a theoretical chance that we will be discussing a slight
change to the format (the change being trying to have a presentation
of some sort, either on cool things happening, cool research or cool
"lisp in industrial use") and possibly a change of venue. If you know
of a place with suitable equipment (over-head projectors, VGA-
compatible projectors, whiteboards, flip charts...) please make
yourself known either to me or to the uk-lispers mailing list.

The UK-lispers mailing list is a mailman list and if you are
interested in subscribing, the URL is:

//Ingvar
--
(defun m (a b) (cond ((or a b) (cons (car a) (m b (cdr a)))) (t ())))

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: UK-lispers, London pub-meet, thursday June 19th
On 09 Jun 2003 16:05:32 +0100, Ingvar Mattsson <······@cathouse.bofh.se>
wrote:

> There's a theoretical chance that we will be discussing a slight
> change to the format (the change being trying to have a presentation
> of some sort, either on cool things happening, cool research or cool
> "lisp in industrial use") and possibly a change of venue. If you know

Don't forget to update this page :-)

  http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application

Have (de)fun

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it>
From: Ingvar Mattsson
Paolo Amoroso <·······@mclink.it> writes:

> On 09 Jun 2003 16:05:32 +0100, Ingvar Mattsson <······@cathouse.bofh.se>
> wrote:
>
> > There's a theoretical chance that we will be discussing a slight
> > change to the format (the change being trying to have a presentation
> > of some sort, either on cool things happening, cool research or cool
> > "lisp in industrial use") and possibly a change of venue. If you know
>
> Don't forget to update this page :-)
>
>   http://alu.cliki.net/Industry%20Application

Actually, that's true, I do have a bundle of lisp code that was
written as a work-for-hire (graphical display of machine alarms for an
application service provider I once worked for). And I have actually
been allowed to let the code out. I should package it slightly more
and say "Hello, this is free to use, if it breaks you get to keep both
parts" and update said page.

//Ingvar
--
Ingvar Mattsson; ······@hexapodia.net;
You can get further with a kind word and a 2x4