From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Looking for Lisp programmers in Hamburg, Germany
I'm currently negotiating a contract with a startup company here in
Hamburg, Germany. Part of their business will be based on an
application (web-based, using an RDBMS, creating PDF and RTF
documents) that I am going to design and write initially if we come to
terms.

If I'll make the deal the main programming language will be Common
Lisp. And here's the catch:

If all works as planned they will most likely need one or two other
programmers by 2004. Of course, they are also worried about what will
happen if I am hit by a bus or decide to move to the Bahamas
forever. In other words, it's the usual we-won't-find-other-Lispers
argument.

So, if you're a Lisp programmer living in Hamburg or nearby or if
you're willing to move for a Lisp job please contact me by private
email. I'd like to give them a couple of other addresses so they can
see I'm not the only Lisper available.

We're talking about possible free-lance work starting autumn/winter
2003 and jobs as a salaried employee in 2004.

Apart from knowing Lisp you should have some experience with
relational databases and webservers, preferably Apache. It wouldn't
hurt if you knew a bit of Perl, C, or Java either. It'd be nice if you
could speak German but English will also be OK.

Please, as nothing is finalized yet I'd like not to discuss this
further on c.l.l. Email me if you're interested and I might be able to
provide some more details.

Thanks,
Edi.
From: Marc Spitzer
Well I do not want to move, but it is nice to se a job posting

marc