From: Isaac Harley
Subject: Scheme to Common Lisp Translation
Hello all,
    I'm interested in using Boyer and Moore's
acl2[http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/moore/acl2/] to prove properties about
software I'm developing in Scheme using the Dr.
Scheme[http://www.drscheme.org/] development environment.  I'd rather not
write a translator, if one exists or there is some better way to set about
my problem.  Any suggestions/clever ideas?
Specifically, Is anyone aware of existing tools for Scheme to Common Lisp
translation?
Thanks.
--Isaac

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: Scheme to Common Lisp Translation
In article <················@news.ou.edu>,
Isaac Harley <·········@ou.edu> wrote:
>Hello all,
>    I'm interested in using Boyer and Moore's
>acl2[http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/moore/acl2/] to prove properties about
>software I'm developing in Scheme using the Dr.
>Scheme[http://www.drscheme.org/] development environment.  I'd rather not
>write a translator, if one exists or there is some better way to set about
>my problem.  Any suggestions/clever ideas?
>Specifically, Is anyone aware of existing tools for Scheme to Common Lisp
>translation?
>Thanks.
>--Isaac

I've used scm2cl (google and feel lucky) for many years
now, and have been very happy with it.  The author
seems to have an uncanny knack for anticipating any
features I required without my having to tell him.
--
dorai!!ccs!neu!edu                      ······@/ | s/!/./g
From: Pascal Bourguignon
"Isaac Harley" <·········@ou.edu> writes:

> Hello all,
>     I'm interested in using Boyer and Moore's
> acl2[http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/moore/acl2/] to prove properties about
> software I'm developing in Scheme using the Dr.
> Scheme[http://www.drscheme.org/] development environment.  I'd rather not
> write a translator, if one exists or there is some better way to set about
> my problem.  Any suggestions/clever ideas?
> Specifically, Is anyone aware of existing tools for Scheme to Common Lisp
> translation?
> Thanks.
> --Isaac

I know pseudo, which is a scheme (R^4R) implemented in common-lisp.

If you  don't find  a translator, perhaps  something may be  done from
these sources:

http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/ftpdir/pseudo/pseudo-2.12.tar.gz

I  guess  that  the  most   difficult  (laborious)  part  is  to  have
definitions of the scheme library  functions, so that would be covered
by pseudo.

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.