From: Greg Menke
Subject: June Washington DC area Lispniks meeting
I spoke with my brother who works for Clipper City Brewing,

http://www.clippercitybeer.com

about hosting a Lispnik meeting in their tasting room.  There is no
fee for having the meeting there and we could either get food
delivered, or we could arrange for carryout at a variety of places.
He'll give a nice tour and the beer is certainly great.

Clipper City brewing is located just outside Baltimore right between
the intersections of 95N, Rt 1 and the BW Parkway and the Baltimore
Beltway.  For For those familiar with Baltimore, Clipper City Brewing
is located behind the old Colt 45 brewery.  I'm sure we can arrange
carpools as may be required.

Or, if people prefer, we could try another place in Bethesda.

I propose the meeting for sometime in the week of Monday June 16 thru
Friday the 20th.  If people prefer the Clipper City idea, I think
Friday might be better as its a fairly long drive from DC/VA.

Please let me know if anyone has conflicts or other ideas!

See you soon,

Greg Menke