From: c hore
Subject: Can mod_lisp be used on apache 2 now?
> From: Marc Battyani (·············@fractalconcept.com)
> Subject: Re: mod_lisp 2.3 beta available for testing
> Date: 2003-01-08 08:27:52 PST
> > > mod_lisp 2.3 is available for beta testing.
> > Does it work already with Apache 2?
> No not yet. BTW is Apache 2 really used yet ?

Can mod_lisp be used with apache 2 now?

Just wanted to clarify/update, so I can install the
right version of apache on some new FreeBSD servers
to be set up (the right one being the one that will
work with the current version of mod_lisp).
From: Marc Battyani
Subject: Re: Can mod_lisp be used on apache 2 now?
"c hore" <·······@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Can mod_lisp be used with apache 2 now?
>
> Just wanted to clarify/update, so I can install the
> right version of apache on some new FreeBSD servers
> to be set up (the right one being the one that will
> work with the current version of mod_lisp).

No I have found the time to do it. It's high on my todo list but I'm really
really too much busy now.

Marc