From: Brian T. Rice
Subject: Seattle area Lisp users' group meeting
The Seattle Lisp users are meeting again this Saturday, same time, same
place: http://alu.cliki.net/lispsea

The tavern worked well last time. Let's see if we can get everyone there
this time! :)

Again, contact me (water at tunes dot org) for details/directions or to let
us know you're coming.
From: Brian T. Rice
Subject: Re: Seattle area Lisp users' group meeting
Okay, there was a bit of a scheduling mixup. The meeting is going to happen
on the following weekend, Saturday the 14th. Sorry about the confusion.