From: Haris Bogdanovic
Subject: Jabberwocky installation problem
When I run installbin script (Mandrake9.1) I get following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Install/Install

How do I fix that ?

Sorry for this stupid question

Haris

From: OCID
Subject: Re: Jabberwocky installation problem
Tried Jabberwocky and hated it. Java needs maybe another 10 years before it
becomes fun. Emacs and Ilisp beat the heck out of Jabberwocky even on
Windoze.

Sounds like a classpath location issue for you.

·················@ls219.htnet.hr...

From: narberd
> "Haris Bogdanovic" <················@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message
> ·················@ls219.htnet.hr...
> > When I run installbin script (Mandrake9.1) I get following error:

Install/Install

> > How do I fix that ?
> >
> > Sorry for this stupid question
> >
> > Haris

Latest versions need jre/jdk 1.4 or more, be sure of that. Mandrake 9.0 (the
one I have) give jdre/jdk 1.3, I had to install 1.4 version.

If I remember well, you have 2 scripts, 1 which compile some java code and
then make install, don't use it, the other which only make install, use that
one. Read carefully documentation.

"OCID" <······@purdue.edu> a �crit dans le message news:
············@mozo.cc.purdue.edu...
> Tried Jabberwocky and hated it. Java needs maybe another 10 years before
it
> becomes fun. Emacs and Ilisp beat the heck out of Jabberwocky even on
> Windoze.
>
> Sounds like a classpath location issue for you.

I think the idea is not so bad - you can do some pretty things with
Jabberwocky, as viewing a tree of defun, defclass and so on. You have pretty
colors. And you eat so much memory on my little machine... When I strike a
key, I have time to prepare and drink a coffee, whatch some stupid things on
TV before I can see I strike the wrong key. Be sure you have a 12 Ghz
Pentium 7 with 12 Go of Ram.

Good luck !

Narberd