From: MuTSuMi'S LoVe
Subject: SQL with Common Lisp
Hi to all!!

how I can use SQL in LISP?, Are there libraries to use cLisp with MySQL or
other Database?

thank you

From: Matt Curtin
Subject: Re: SQL with Common Lisp

See UncommonSQL at http://alpha.onshored.com/lisp-software/.

--
Matt Curtin, CISSP, IAM, INTP.  Keywords: Lisp, Unix, Internet, INFOSEC.
Founder, Interhack Corporation +1 614 545 HACK http://web.interhack.com/
From: Rob Warnock
Matt Curtin  <········@interhack.net> wrote:
+---------------
| "MuTSuMi'S LoVe" <·······@spain.jasminwagner.com> writes:
| > how I can use SQL in LISP?, Are there libraries to use cLisp with
| > MySQL or other Database?
|
| See UncommonSQL at http://alpha.onshored.com/lisp-software/.
+---------------

There's also Eric Marsden's "pg.lisp" socket-level API to PostgreSQL,
available at <URL:http://www.chez.com/emarsden/downloads/>, which I
have had great success with on several projects. It is known to work
in CMUCL, CLISP, ACL, MCL, OpenMCL, and (with a patch) Lispworks.

[Note: "pg.lisp" is a Lisp-based direct implementation of the PostgreSQL
client socket protocol, and does not use FFI to the "libpq.so" C library.]

-Rob

-----
Rob Warnock, PP-ASEL-IA		<····@rpw3.org>
627 26th Avenue			<URL:http://rpw3.org/>
San Mateo, CA 94403		(650)572-2607
From: Joerg-Cyril Hoehle
Matt Curtin <········@interhack.net> writes:
> "MuTSuMi'S LoVe" <·······@spain.jasminwagner.com> writes:
> > how I can use SQL in LISP?, Are there libraries to use cLisp with
> > MySQL or other Database?
> See UncommonSQL at http://alpha.onshored.com/lisp-software/.

Hmm, are you sure UncommonSQL was ported to CLISP, which seems to be
the OP's intended implementation?
CLISP-Oracle is there, pg.lisp (for postgres) is there, but I don't
know about MySQL (I never tried any of these interfaces).

	Joerg Hoehle
TSI ITC-Security Technologiezentrum