From: Kenny Tilton
Subject: robocup!
OK, we got a real, intended goal! woo-hoo!

The source will be available to anyone who wants to screw around with
soccer sim (great fun, btw) once i get the source cleaned up a little.

in the meantime, since my mail server is temporarily down and i am sure
the lisp-nyc robocup guys are trying to reach me since they all got the
code yesterday, i will be monitoring alt.sport.soccer.indoor for
questions. it seems inactive, and i /am/ sitting indoors. but if its
denizens crawl from the shadows to complain we'll move on.

ps. anyone on lisp-nyc who sees this, plz pass it on to the rest of the
team.

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc