From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Hamburg Lispers meeting
Hi all!

From reading c.l.l I can see that there are lots of local meetings of
Lispers all around the world. So, why not try it in Hamburg?

I've never met a Lisper personally but probably that's not very
surprising as I haven't used Lisp earnestly since about a year or
so. But I've recently been in (email) contact with Heiko Kirschke
(creator of Plob!) who's living nearby and Rainer Joswig (whom most of
you will know from c.l.l or his Lisp Machine videos or OS X
screenshots from lemonodor) who's originally from Hamburg but will
only be available on weekends.

I've also heard about Martin Cracauer (of CMUCL fame) who seems to
live in the U.S.A. nowadays and John Mallory (creator of CL-HTTP) who
once worked in Hamburg but I'm sure there must be a couple of other
Lispers from Hamburg or nearby. What about meeting informally in a pub
this summer and talking about Lisp and related subjects? Wouldn't that
be nice? Weekend would be fine because we'd have a chance that Rainer
would be there.

Let me know if you're interested by private email or by responding to
this posting.

All the best,
Edi.