From: Greg Menke
Subject: Washington DC/Baltimre Lispniks July 2003
Hi everyone,

At the June gathering, some of the Space Telescope Science
(http://www.stsci.edu) people showed up- they've also offered to let
us have a meeting there.  I imagine we could get some kind of
mini-tour and see where real, live Lisp programmers do their thing.  I
think a meeting there would be pretty neat.  Their location is in
Baltimore, down near Johns Hopkins.

Or, as before, we could explore some other restaurant/bar down in
Bethesda- always fun!

Since I'm a little late posting this (sorry..!), perhaps we could
consider having the meeting sometime during the last week of July,
from Monday July 28 to Thursday July 31.  Or, if people are starting
to go on vacation, we could put it off for a little while.

Please respond with any schedule or venue preferences, otherwise I'll
open by suggesting having the meeting at the Space Telescope location.
I'll be in touch with them to find out what dates might be feasible.

See you soon,

Greg Menke