From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Announcement: CL-WHO
If you already use another Lisp markup language[1] stop reading
immediately. Otherwise, you can as well take a look at

  <http://weitz.de/cl-who/>

I had it lying around and it began to get moldy so I though I'd better
release it... :)

Enjoy,
Edi.

[1] <http://www.cliki.net/Lisp%20Markup%20Languages>
From: Edi Weitz
Subject: Re: Announcement: CL-WHO
Edi Weitz <ยทยทยท@agharta.de> writes:

> If you already use another Lisp markup language[1] stop reading
> immediately. Otherwise, you can as well take a look at
>
>   <http://weitz.de/cl-who/>
>
> I had it lying around and it began to get moldy so I thought I'd
> better release it... :)

Looks like I was a bit to sloppy in my wording - some people have
asked by private email if this is "dead" code, so to say.

No, it isn't. In fact, I'm still using it myself if I have full
control over my project and don't have to work with graphical
designers (in which case I'd use HTML-TEMPLATE).

So - I have released it and thus I feel responsible for maintaining
it. Send questions, bug reports, patches, or feature requests and I'll
see what I can do.

Cheers,
Edi.