From: Rafael Le�n
Subject: disk image
Hi, I know that in some Lisp environments it is possible to save to disk an
image of what you have in memory (functions and data) in order to load it
later and continue working. I work with LispWorks, the only way I know to do
something similar to this is to use 'save-image', which creates a .exe file
with the contents of the .lisp file you choose. I would like to save the
actual state of the functions and data in memory (after working with them)
in a file and then load it. Is it possible with LispWorks?

Thank you very much,
Rafa.