From: Alejandro Guerra
Subject: logical consequence in Lisp
Hi,

I was looking for some implementation of a logical consequence function,
   like the one used in BDI agents, e.g., a function that tests if a
belief formula (a wff containing variables) is a logical consequence of
a set of facts (wff without variables). Since many BDI architectures
have been implemented in Lisp I thought this code should be easy to find
in internet, but it was not the case. Any help would be really appretiated.

Alejandro Guerra
From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: logical consequence in Lisp
Alejandro Guerra <ยทยทยท@lipn.univ-paris13.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was looking for some implementation of a logical consequence
> function,  like the one used in BDI agents, e.g., a function that
> tests if a belief formula (a wff containing variables) is a logical
> consequence of a set of facts (wff without variables). Since many BDI
> architectures have been implemented in Lisp I thought this code should
> be easy to find in internet, but it was not the case. Any help would
> be really appretiated.
>
> Alejandro Guerra

Check the CMU AI Repository:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/ai-repository/ai/html/intro.html

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
There is a fault in reality. Do not adjust your minds. -- Salman Rushdie