From: Hong Bae Kim
Subject: DrScheme installation problem
Hi guys...

I've been trying to install DrScheme with plt-203.exe downloaded from
www.drscheme.org onto
my computer (windows XP). But somehow MrEd.exe and MzScheme.exe were
installed but DrScheme.exe, which I needed, wasn't created.

I've seen a possible solution for this by removing a particular registry
regarding some naming convention, but I couldn't find that registry key in
my computer.

What's happened during the installation process and how should I deal with
it.
From: Frank A. Adrian
Subject: Re: DrScheme installation problem
Hong Bae Kim wrote:

> Hi guys...
>
> I've been trying to install DrScheme with plt-203.exe downloaded from
> www.drscheme.org onto
> my computer (windows XP). But somehow MrEd.exe and MzScheme.exe were
> installed but DrScheme.exe, which I needed, wasn't created.
>
> I've seen a possible solution for this by removing a particular registry
> regarding some naming convention, but I couldn't find that registry key in
> my computer.
>
> What's happened during the installation process and how should I deal with
> it.

I think it's because you aren't using Common Lisp.  If you want a more
specific answer, I believe you might find it in the comp.lang.scheme
newsgroup.

faa