From: Vladimir Zolotykh
Subject: Creating ACL image
Hi

Could you give me some piece of advise please? I'm using ACL62 and
trying to use build-lisp-image function. All works fine except I see the
note

   NOTE: Recent patches have made your local Allegro CL bundle files out
	of date.  Execute (excl::update-bundle-check nil) for more
	information.

I don't see it in the standard image e.g. mlisp.dxl. I only see it
when my newly created image started. What might be the reason ? The call to
build-lisp-image is

   (build-lisp-image "testcl.dxl"
		    :include-clim t
		    :include-compiler nil
		    :restart-app-function 'test::start-test
		    :lisp-files '(:euc "testapp.fasl"))

This form above helps me to ask another question. Is it possible to
specify value to :restart-app-function without creating package :test
in the parent lisp process? The package actually is defined in
testapp.fasl. I haven't to load it in parent process. Is this right ?
As far as I know, build-lisp-image spawns new process, which in his
turn loads testapp.fasl so providing :test package. Up to now I can't
figure out how to specify :restart-app-function in call to
build-lisp-image.

ACL62 on Slackware 8.1 box x86 PC

Thanks in advance

--