From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Any users of CL version of TeX2page?
Are there any users using the Common Lisp version of
TeX2page?  My hunch is that there are none, but I'd
like to be a little surer.  This info will be
useful for me to pick one of two developmental
emphases, both interesting (to me).

From: Russell McManus
Subject: Re: Any users of CL version of TeX2page?
Indeed I have used TeX2page in CLISP to create some very nice
documentation.  Thanks for creating the software.

-russ

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
From: J.L. Perez-de-la-Cruz
Dorai Sitaram wrote:

> Are there any users using the Common Lisp version of
> TeX2page?  My hunch is that there are none, but I'd
> like to be a little surer.  This info will be
> useful for me to pick one of two developmental
> emphases, both interesting (to me).

incf your counter, please. I find your program very useful.