From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks 2.0 meeting notes
So we met at Triple Rock in Berkeley. In attendance were Tom Lord,
Ranjan Bagchi, Steven Haflich, JP Massar, Chris Perkins, and me.
Steven gave us some of the inside dope on things at Franz and we had a
(slightly heated) discussion about Lisp and GUIs.

We decided to set up a mailing list which has been done. Send me mail
if you'd like to subscribe. We'll probably be meeting again in two to
four weeks and while I'll post an announcement here, probably the
planning will happen on that list.

-Peter

  The intellectual level needed   for  system design is  in  general
  grossly  underestimated. I am  convinced  more than ever that this
  type of work is very difficult and that every effort to do it with
  other than the best people is doomed to either failure or moderate
  success at enormous expense. --Edsger Dijkstra