From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks (LAST CALL)
So we've got a crew of about seven so far who are planning to meet
tonight (Weds. the 26th) at Triple Rock[1] in Berkeley. I'm going to
call ahead and make sure they're ready for us so if you haven't
emailed me yet and think you might come, please drop me a note. On the
agenda: Lisp, Beer, and Conversation.

-Peter

[1] <http://www.triplerock.com/pub.html>

  The intellectual level needed   for  system design is  in  general
  grossly  underestimated. I am  convinced  more than ever that this
  type of work is very difficult and that every effort to do it with
  other than the best people is doomed to either failure or moderate
  success at enormous expense. --Edsger Dijkstra