From: Peter Van Eynde
Subject: BeNeLux user group?
Are people interested in forming a BeNeLux Lisp users group?
(see http://alu.cliki.net/Local for other groups)

Groetjes, Peter

--
It's logic Jim, but not as we know it. | ········@debian.org
"God, root, what is difference?" - Pitr| http://people.debian.org/~pvaneynd/

From: Peter Van Eynde
Subject: Re: BeNeLux user group?
Peter Van Eynde <········@debian.org> writes:

> Are people interested in forming a BeNeLux Lisp users group?
> (see http://alu.cliki.net/Local for other groups)

There seems to be some life here :-). So I created
http://alu.cliki.net/BeNeLux, please propagate this link.

Groetjes, Peter

From: Arthur Lemmens
Peter Van Eynde wrote:

> Are people interested in forming a BeNeLux Lisp users group?

I am interested. I live in Amsterdam and would be willing to travel up to
2.5 hours. If most of the other BeNeLispers are from Belgium, maybe Antwerpen
is a good choice?

I prefer friday or saturday evening, but other evenings are acceptable too.

Lispers that I'm aware of in the Benelux are Lieven Marchand, Jens Aasman,
Ernst van Waningen and Joost Kremers. I've never met other Lispers in real
life, but I would like to change that.

Arthur Lemmens

(I'm going on a short trip the next three days and won't be reading email
until Sunday.)
From: Joost Kremers
Arthur Lemmens wrote:

> Peter Van Eynde wrote:
>>
>> Are people interested in forming a BeNeLux Lisp users group?
>
> I am interested. I live in Amsterdam and would be willing to travel up to
> 2.5 hours. If most of the other BeNeLispers are from Belgium, maybe Antwerpen
> is a good choice?
>
> I prefer friday or saturday evening, but other evenings are acceptable too.
>
> Lispers that I'm aware of in the Benelux are Lieven Marchand, Jens Aasman,
> Ernst van Waningen and Joost Kremers.

heh, i'm flattered... truth is, i'm still very much a newbie, struggling
with my first serious lisp code. nonetheless, if newbies are welcome, i'd
be interested in meeting other people that use lisp.

--
Joost Kremers		http://baserv.uci.kun.nl/~jkremers
mail me for a bon mot