From: E. Blood
Subject: Denver Area or Front Range Lisp Users
Is there is anybody in the Denver area, or the Front Range of
Colorado, that would like to get together and discuss all things Lisp?
If so, drop me an email.

I also created a page on the ALU cliki site:

   http://alu.cliki.net/lispden

--
Eric Blood
······@newsguy.com

From: Bill Clementson
Subject: Re: Denver Area or Front Range Lisp Users
······@newsguy.com (E. Blood) writes:

> Is there is anybody in the Denver area, or the Front Range of
> Colorado, that would like to get together and discuss all things Lisp?
> If so, drop me an email.
>
> I also created a page on the ALU cliki site:
>
>    http://alu.cliki.net/lispden
>
> --
> Eric Blood
> ······@newsguy.com
Hi Eric,

We met briefly at the ILC conference in October. Sure, I'd like to get
together to discuss lisp and perhaps have a beer or two as well (just to
keep in line with the standard lispnik conventions mind you ;-) ). I
live up in Boulder but work in Denver, so either a Denver or a Boulder
pub would work for me.

Also, there are a few other Denver/Boulder lispniks that I know of and
I will forward your message to them as well:

Larry Hunter - CU professor & Bioinformatics researcher
Imran Shah - CU professor & Bioinformatics researcher (spoke at ILC
2002)
Steve Smith - posted to c.l.l recently & lives in Loveland, CO

--
Bill Clementson
From: sv0f
In article <··············@attbi.com>,
 Bill Clementson <·······@attbi.com> wrote:

>Also, there are a few other Denver/Boulder lispniks that I know of and
>I will forward your message to them as well:
>
>Larry Hunter - CU professor & Bioinformatics researcher
>Imran Shah - CU professor & Bioinformatics researcher (spoke at ILC
>2002)
>Steve Smith - posted to c.l.l recently & lives in Loveland, CO

Isn't Alex Repenning, who developed AgentSheets in MCL,
located in Boulder?  Also, there's a computer science
professor of MIT lineage who uses Scheme in some of his
classes: Michael Eisenberg.

Sashank (who's marooned in Nashville)
From: Joe Marshall
sv0f <····@vanderbilt.edu> writes:

> Isn't Alex Repenning, who developed AgentSheets in MCL,
> located in Boulder?  Also, there's a computer science
> professor of MIT lineage who uses Scheme in some of his
> classes: Michael Eisenberg.

Mike's in Boulder?  They are fortunate!
From: Bill Clementson
sv0f <····@vanderbilt.edu> wrote in message news:<··························@news.vanderbilt.edu>...
> Isn't Alex Repenning, who developed AgentSheets in MCL,
> located in Boulder?  Also, there's a computer science
> professor of MIT lineage who uses Scheme in some of his
> classes: Michael Eisenberg.

Thanks for the info - I didn't know about Alex or Michael
and I will ask them if they want to join us as well.

--
Bill Clementson