From: Pascal Costanza
Subject: Report of the first Lispniks Cologne meeting...
...well, sort of. We had a good time yesterday. That's essentially the
report. ;)

OK, here are more details:

We were five people - Marcus Breiig, Peter Herth, Mario Mommer, Henrik
Motakef and me. We have developed some ideas about what we can do to
improve the acceptance of Lisp. More of that in the future.

We have decided to have a regular meeting on the last Sunday of every
month. Please see http://alu.cliki.net/Cologne for some more
information. We are looking forward to meeting even more Lisp fans there
in the future.

We have also installed a Yahoo group at
http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/cl-lc/ - everyone is invited to join
that group. (It can also be used as a pure mailing list - you don't need
to become a Yahoo member of any kind. Please note that German is the
preferred language in that group.)

That's it so far.

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza               University of Bonn
···············@web.de        Institute of Computer Science III