From: Andreas Holz
Subject: status of cl-http and compilation on cmucl 18d
Hello all,

does someone know something of the status of cl-http - is there anay
further develoment?

Does someone has successfully compiled cl-http 70.23 on cmucl 18d. I
already applied the cmucl patches, I'm using the clocc-defsystem and
patched the sysdcl.lisp files in the cl-http/cumcl subdirectories. The
compilation fails in cl-http/mcl.

Andreas

From: Friedrich Dominicus
Subject: Re: status of cl-http and compilation on cmucl 18d
······@topinform.com (Andreas Holz) writes:

> Hello all,
>
> does someone know something of the status of cl-http - is there anay
> further develoment?
I can not answer this question

> Does someone has successfully compiled cl-http 70.23 on cmucl 18d. I
> already applied the cmucl patches, I'm using the clocc-defsystem and
> patched the sysdcl.lisp files in the cl-http/cumcl subdirectories. The
> compilation fails in cl-http/mcl.

Do not use this old stuff. It's at least 2-3 years old the newest
Version 70-156 somewhat. I have it running here with not problem with
LispWorks.

Regards
Friedrich
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <···························@posting.google.com>,
 ······@topinform.com (Andreas Holz) wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> does someone know something of the status of cl-http - is there anay
> further develoment?

CL-HTTP 70.157 is in the devo directory. I guess only few people use
CL-HTTP with CMUCL. Support for CL-HTTP on CMUCL has been
mostly non-existant for some. Newer versions of CL-HTTP are
running fine in (Open) Genera, MCL and LispWorks.

> Does someone has successfully compiled cl-http 70.23 on cmucl 18d. I
> already applied the cmucl patches, I'm using the clocc-defsystem and
> patched the sysdcl.lisp files in the cl-http/cumcl subdirectories. The
> compilation fails in cl-http/mcl.

I'm running CL-HTTP 70.157 in the latest MCL 5.0 beta 5 (he,
it is a beta version) on Mac OS X 10.2.4 .
From: Fabricio Chalub
I've managed to patch CL-HTTP 70.156pre to run on CMUCL 18d.

You can get it here

     http://raw.no-ip.com:8000/fc/

(which is, btw, running on CL-HTTP 70.156pre, so the patch works ;)

Let me know if you have any problems,
Fabricio