From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Bay Area Lispniks 2.0
So, it's probably getting to be time to start planning the next Bay
Area Lispniks get together for either next week or the week after. The
two weeks in question are:

       Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
  Feb  23 24 25 26 27 28  1
  Mar   2  3  4  5  6  7  8

If you're interested in attending please send me mail or go to
<http://alu.cliki.net/lispba> and express your preference for both a
day and site. If there are days you definitely can't make it, let us
know that too.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel
·····@javamonkey.com

From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Re: Bay Area Lispniks 2.0
Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:

> So, it's probably getting to be time to start planning the next Bay
> Area Lispniks get together for either next week or the week after. The
> two weeks in question are:
>
>        Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
>   Feb  23 24 25 26 27 28  1
>   Mar   2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Okay, the early responses seem to indicate the two likely candidate
days are February 26th and 27th. And several folks have voted for
meeting at Triple Rock in Berkeley.

If you're interested in attending on either of those two days, please
email me and let me know which day you'd prefer--if we get enough
intereset I'll call ahead to make sure they're ready for us.

-Peter

--
Peter Seibel
·····@javamonkey.com
From: JP Massar
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:29:14 GMT, Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com>
wrote:

>Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:
>
>> So, it's probably getting to be time to start planning the next Bay
>> Area Lispniks get together for either next week or the week after. The
>> two weeks in question are:
>>
>>        Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
>>   Feb  23 24 25 26 27 28  1
>>   Mar   2  3  4  5  6  7  8
>
>Okay, the early responses seem to indicate the two likely candidate
>days are February 26th and 27th. And several folks have voted for
>meeting at Triple Rock in Berkeley.
>
>If you're interested in attending on either of those two days, please
>email me and let me know which day you'd prefer--if we get enough
>intereset I'll call ahead to make sure they're ready for us.

Anything definite yet?
From: Peter Seibel
······@alum.mit.edu (JP Massar) writes:

> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:29:14 GMT, Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Peter Seibel <·····@javamonkey.com> writes:
> >
> >> So, it's probably getting to be time to start planning the next Bay
> >> Area Lispniks get together for either next week or the week after. ...

> Anything definite yet?

Okay, based on the folks who've emailed me, We've got four votes for
Wednesday the 26th, two for Thursday the 27th, and five for either
day. So I'd say we should do it tomorrow (Wednesday). Only thing left
is to pick the time: one fellow who's coming up for the south bay
requested a later start. So if it's all the same to everyone else,
let's make it: 8:00pm, Wednesday the 26th at the Triple Rock Pub[1] in
Berkeley.

Please email me if you plan to attend and/or have strong need to
change any of the particulars. Apologies to folks for whom this isn't
the best time; hopefully we'll catch you next time.

-Peter

[1] <http://www.triplerock.com/pub.html>

--
Peter Seibel