From: Noel Welsh
Subject: Scheme UK Meeting: 5 March 2003
Scheme UK Meeting: 5 March 2003

The next meeting of the Scheme UK user's group
will be held on Wednesday, 5 March 2003 from
7pm till whenever everyone has left.  The meeting
will take place at the offices of LShift (see
http://www.lshift.net/contact.html for
directions).

As a lead up to talking about resource logics
(linear logic etc.), Johannes Flieger will revise
basic classical and intuitionistic logic, some
basic proof theory, and introduce the notion of
`proofs as programs'.  If time allows, we might
end by introducing resource logics as a way of
obtaining fine-grained control over a logical
derivation.

We also hope to have some presentations on Scheme
as an alternative to Ant and Cocoon, and a
discussion of implementation techniques.

Scheme UK is a UK based group of people interested
in the Scheme programming language in particular,
and advanced programming languages in general.  We
are interested in both practical and theoretic
aspects.  We meet on the first Wednesday of each
month.  Newcomers are welcome.

For more details see:

  http://schematics.sourceforge.net/scheme-uk/