From: JB
Subject: Question of a curious character
I have been watching this NG for years and now something
haas changed (to the worse, I am afraid): /Has/ /CL/ /lost/
/one/ /of/ /its/ /most/ /fervent/ /supporters?/
--
JB

From: Nils Goesche
Subject: Re: Question of a curious character
JB <······@hotmail.com> writes:

> I have been watching this NG for years and now something haas
> changed (to the worse, I am afraid): /Has/ /CL/ /lost/ /one/ /of/
> /its/ /most/ /fervent/ /supporters?/

It's not the first time that he would take some vacation at this time
of the year.  Must be the weather.  I am looking forward to his
furious comeback.

Regards,
--
Nils G�sche

PGP key ID 0x0655CFA0
From: Johan Ur Riise
Nils Goesche <······@cartan.de> writes:

> It's not the first time that he would take some vacation at this time
> of the year.  Must be the weather.  I am looking forward to his
> furious comeback.

Careful, I expect he searches for the words "he" and "him".

--
Johan Ur Riise
From: sv0f
In article <···············@ID-167393.news.dfncis.de>,
 JB <······@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I have been watching this NG for years and now something
>haas changed (to the worse, I am afraid): /Has/ /CL/ /lost/
>/one/ /of/ /its/ /most/ /fervent/ /supporters?/

Xah?

He's gone walkabout.
From: pj
Yep. Place just isnt the same.
Gotta have the one that everyone loves to hate.
As another long time lurker, I miss him too..

pj

····················@ID-167393.news.dfncis.de...