From: Daniel Barlow
Subject: LOCAL: London Lispmeet, Thu 20th >=7pm, Green Man Gt Portland St
Consensus of opinion on the ALU protosite is that there will be a
collection of Lispers tomorrow (Thursday) evening, in the Green Man
near Great Portland St tube station.  People are expected to be
turning up from about 7 or 8pm.

All are invited.  See http://alu.cliki.net/London for probable
attendees so far

-dan

--

   http://www.cliki.net/ - Link farm for free CL-on-Unix resources
From: Ingvar Mattsson
Daniel Barlow <ยทยทยท@telent.net> writes:

> Consensus of opinion on the ALU protosite is that there will be a
> collection of Lispers tomorrow (Thursday) evening, in the Green Man
> near Great Portland St tube station.  People are expected to be
> turning up from about 7 or 8pm.
>
> All are invited.  See http://alu.cliki.net/London for probable
> attendees so far

I'll probably turn up "around 7" and will have a SICP with me to
simplify identification.

//Ingvar
--
(defun m (a b) (cond ((or a b) (cons (car a) (m b (cdr a)))) (t ())))