From: Vladimir Zolotykh
Subject: CLIM:EXECUTE-FRAME-COMMAND
Hi

This is purely CLIM question, I'm afraid. I've found that
CLIM:EXECUTE-FRAME-COMMAND GF doesn't wait the completion of the
requested command but rather quickly returns [At least it seemed so to
me]. So I had to set some delay after the command and the following
actions which depend on the previous command completion. Like the
following

   (clim:execute-frame-command frame `(com-select-name ,name))
   (mp:process-sleep 5)

I wonder what's the more clever way to wait the end of actions started
by CLIM:EXECUTE-FRAME-COMMAND ?

If you could share your knowledge about what
CLIM:EXECUTE-FRAME-COMMAND actually does I would be grateful.

I'm using ACL62

Thanks in advance

--
Vladimir Zolotykh