From: Steve Long
Subject: Tcl/tk for Mac and MCL
Has anyone created a way to connect Tcl/tk to Macintosh Common Lisp? I would
like something that I can use to draw simple line diagrams and display a
hierarchical set of CLOS class instances.

Regards,

Slong
From: Raymond Wiker
Subject: Re: Tcl/tk for Mac and MCL
Steve Long <·······@hotmail.com> writes:

> Has anyone created a way to connect Tcl/tk to Macintosh Common Lisp? I would
> like something that I can use to draw simple line diagrams and display a
> hierarchical set of CLOS class instances.

        If all you want to do is display graphics, maybe you should
consider cl-pdf? MacOSX has *good* support for PDF :-)

--
Raymond Wiker                        Mail:  ·············@fast.no
Senior Software Engineer             Web:   http://www.fast.no/

Try FAST Search: http://alltheweb.com/