From: Ray Dillinger
Subject: SF Bay Area Lispers?
Would anybody be interested in semi-regular meets of people hacking
Lisp (elisp, autolisp, common lisp, scheme, or whatever) in or near
San Francisco?

Should I just announce an initial meeting and see if anyone shows up?

				Bear
From: Peter Seibel
Subject: Re: SF Bay Area Lispers?
Ray Dillinger <····@sonic.net> writes:

> Would anybody be interested in semi-regular meets of people hacking
> Lisp (elisp, autolisp, common lisp, scheme, or whatever) in or near
> San Francisco?
>
> Should I just announce an initial meeting and see if anyone shows up?

Hmmm. There are already semi-regular meetings. In fact I'm in the
midst of organizing one now. I guess I've been a bit slack in sending
announcements to c.l.l since I figure by now most folks who care are
on the mailing list where we do the actual scheduling. So let me
unslack:

Anyone who is interested in meeting up with fellow Lispniks in the Bay
Area drop me an email and I'll add you to the mailing list where the
scheduling takes place. We meet more or less every few weeks. I'm in
the midst of organizing a late-December, early-January got together so
if you're interested, drop me a mail right away.

-Peter