From: Artie Gold
Subject: Prevailing CL FUD [was: Re: Little languages (part 3)]
Just saw this on news:comp.software-eng.

People *believe* this stuff.

Golly!

--ag

--
Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.

From: Rahul Jain
Subject: Re: Prevailing CL FUD
>> (Though LISP has the problem that there are subtle
>> differences between interpreted and compiled semantics).

>> LISP is designed to be used functionally, while Java is designed to be
>> used imperatively, though both programming styles are available in
>> both languages.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I think I'm going to have a hernia. I'm dying here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ha.. ah... ah.. hhhhhh... hhhhh... HAHAHA!

Oh, and I've TRIED to do some functionalesque programming in Java.

Uh, oh. Here we go again.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
--
Rahul Jain
From: Frank A. Adrian
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 02:59:33 +0000, Artie Gold wrote:

> Just saw this on news:comp.software-eng.
>
> People *believe* this stuff.

The scary thing is that I started it by pointing someone who asked about
e-commerce to Paul Graham's avg.html article.  So it goes...

faa