From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: CLiki sites vandalized
I have just noticed that the home pages of www.cliki.net and
alu.cliki.net have been vandalized by some retarded, i.e. the content
has been deleted. This morning they looked fine.

I have sent mail to Dan Barlow. Can someone in the UK contact him,
maybe by phone?

Paolo

From: Paolo Amoroso
Subject: Re: CLiki sites vandalized
Paolo Amoroso writes:

> I have sent mail to Dan Barlow. Can someone in the UK contact him,
> maybe by phone?

This is no longer necessary. Dan has recovered the changed pages and
temporarily set the sites to read-only.

Paolo
From: Brian T. Rice
Paolo Amoroso wrote:

> Paolo Amoroso writes:
>
>> I have sent mail to Dan Barlow. Can someone in the UK contact him,
>> maybe by phone?
>
> This is no longer necessary. Dan has recovered the changed pages and
> temporarily set the sites to read-only.
>

> Paolo

For reference, an unrelated site also running cliki (cliki.tunes.org) was
also vandalized and fixed, so the vandal seems to have known about these
sites for a while, or has more than cursory knowledge.