From: chenyu
Subject: newbie question: how to trace CLOS "method", not function
hello,
I have studied lisp and tried to modify other's source code, CLOS's
defmethod has been used.
I know to use "trace" for "defun"'s binding parameter's check, but I
don't know how to trace "defmethod"?

In addition, if I could view the source code in the "defmethod", is it
possible for me to add some "format" statement into the "method"? Is
it standard in lisp or different between different implementation?
I have used "corman lisp 2.5".

Thank you for your attention.
regards/chenyu
From: Pascal Costanza
Have you tried :before, :after and/or :around methods?

Pascal

--
Tyler: "How's that working out for you?"
Jack: "Great."