From: Greg Menke
Subject: HTTP.LSP - where to find?
Hi,

I need to set up a really simple, lightweight web server and http.lsp
seems like its a good match, but the Cliki link is dead (or was
tonight at least).  Does anyone know where I might find the source?

Thanks,

Greg

From: james anderson
Subject: Re: HTTP.LSP - where to find?
try this

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www-aig.jpl.nasa.gov/public/home/gat/ftp/http.lsp

From: Greg Menke
james anderson <··············@setf.de> writes:

> try this
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www-aig.jpl.nasa.gov/public/home/gat/ftp/http.lsp
>
> Greg Menke wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need to set up a really simple, lightweight web server and http.lsp
> > seems like its a good match, but the Cliki link is dead (or was
> > tonight at least).  Does anyone know where I might find the source?

Thanks to everyone who responded on and off the group, I got the
source and its doing just what I need.

Gregm